Sfin's Dream.

@Katrina71 you ask you shall receive
2019-08-13_22.06.40.jpg
 
the reason it look shrunk in places is because I was scrapping the glass with extremely heavy build up. I was trying to get a view of the mouth
 
I'm super excited. For my middle son, Stefan,we got him tickets to the Illni Michigan game for his bday. We are huge Michigan fans. We will be decked out in our maze and blue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new