Sfin's Dream.

Thanks. I worry about it. Last one I had shrunk up to nothing.
the tank was only 4-5 months old. Lfs said I was good to go. They got my money
 
Spam
IMG_20190816_075501787.jpg
 
Beautiful. She may not be so tolerant of those Chromis forever though.
She is in charge now. They leave her alone now. She runs the tank. Took her a bit to figure out she's a maroon
 
Nothing specific about them. Just the Maroon’s possible aggression. Not every one is. I think some of all species of clowns can be more docile in tanks. They are not always aggressive. It is just that if a Maroon gets mean, they are usually relentless.
 
Nothing specific about them. Just the Maroon’s possible aggression. Not every one is. I think some of all species of clowns can be more docile in tanks. They are not always aggressive. It is just that if a Maroon gets mean, they are usually relentless.
Are they better with just one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new