Sfin's Dream.

Are they better with just one
I always hypothesized that. I considered if two were not breeding or guarding eggs, there could be less aggression. I have definitely seen very mean single clowns. I think your tank will figure itself out. I would not worry about it too much.
 
Thanks. The price point has always been way to high till now. I'm still not sure how heather let me buy it.

Hey, what gives? Who is running the show over there?

 
Hey, what gives? Who is running the show over there?


Thats about right. She's the queen and if the king wants action its best to rule with a hand of butter
 
Thats about right. She's the queen and if the king wants action its best to rule with a hand of butter
GsG.gif
 
clown is now eating out of my hand. So hopefully the clown won't bite me. She and the coral beauty still squabble from time to time.
I love when they eat from your hand. I always talk to my fish when adding a new one but some of them don’t listen. Sounds like they will work it out over time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new