Sfin's Dream.

@Crabby48 @Katrina71
IMG_20190818_220501885.jpg
IMG_20190818_220457070.jpg
IMG_20190818_220351183_BURST001.jpg
 
That is a great picture of the goby and clown. Love when my goby perches on a rock like in your picture
We are pretty sure that is the fish that bit out yellow tail damsel in half. I'm not sure how but he went carpet surfing. I'm not sure how it made it out of the tank.
 
We are pretty sure that is the fish that bit out yellow tail damsel in half. I'm not sure how but he went carpet surfing. I'm not sure how it made it out of the tank.
Be careful, fish like to surf into Crabby's pocket. I have seen it happen.
 
We are pretty sure that is the fish that bit out yellow tail damsel in half. I'm not sure how but he went carpet surfing. I'm not sure how it made it out of the tank.
That is so sad I had a Midas jump on me. I can’t believe goby jump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new