Sfin's Dream.

IMG_20190819_203838232.jpg
IMG_20190819_203846375.jpg
this thing is going to be the end of me.
 
Your tank is mature. He's footed. Your lighting is good. You have the key things for a successful nem.
My nitrates are high. But ive read bta like higher nutrients
 
80 it's the canister I'm sure of it. But Paul's nitrates have been at 160 and his stuff is good. My seahare has been in my tank for over a year with the same numbers. I'm sure it will be ok
 
He looks okay. If the mouth was gaping open I would be worried.

Just wait until he starts dating! ;Woot
I got a 15yr Alexia who is taking drivers end now. She may be the end of me. I'm not afraid to go back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new