Sfin's Dream.

If it doesn’t make it. It will be my last nem besides rfa.
He is going to make it. He looks fine. Just being nitpicky and smart about the mouth. Especially because he is new.
 
Maybe. She can lights start coming on @0800. I will be gone. Maybe I can pop the light lights on befor I leave to check the guy. He’s bubbles up and foot is secure and he hasn’t moved since I put it in. Good flow. If it was too much it would leave right
 
This was mine in the beginning. Just like yours, he grabbed a tight hold and in a week or so his body got settled and confortably healthy.
41B25DED-73D0-4B41-97F3-2A1F5345B949.jpeg


FB01E5DB-14CA-4F62-8E12-5FF879CD181D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new