Sfin's Dream.

I bet I know exactly how that went. Downstairs first thing. I did the same with Weirdo.
Took a shower first but it was on my mind. Had to get that done before kids got up for school
 
I enhanced the contrast a little and it looks okay to me.
D824C1C9-26D1-4DB3-A345-9FF37D712CC5.jpeg
 
I'll try to get a pic of Weirdo's mouth today. It looks just like yours. Almost like it's blowing a kiss. It took me a while to figure out his normals.
I just tried to do the same, LOL. Under blues did not work as well as I hoped. In an hour I will try.
 
Thanks guys. I lost one about 4 yrs ago it moved a bit. It had a puckered mouth than the gaped open. Than it shriveled up to almost nothing. Never did find it after that.
 
Thanks guys. I lost one about 4 yrs ago it moved a bit. It had a puckered mouth than the gaped open. Than it shriveled up to almost nothing. Never did find it after that.
This one’s pucker seems normal to me. It was harder to tell in the other pics.
 
I was curious how the mouth would compare to the Bill Murray scale.
16BD36F0-16BB-4D5E-96CE-09C6CBD523D0.jpeg

63FD6345-62A4-40D3-9AD6-6ACB5FBD8E76.jpeg
5C2A349A-0B5D-48BE-8717-47286366CDCA.jpeg
Thats hilarious. Amoo’s scale with Murray’s mouth pics. That’s funny stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new