Sfin's Dream.

How pics where added top left 1 bottom L 2 TM 3 bottom m 4. The last one was tonight

2019-08-20_21.26.52.jpg
 
It is very hard to tell in the pictures of it’s more purple plus I need sleep. That said I thought it looked less green and more purple you have a great looking Nem. Try not letting pass experience stress you out. Cuddle them with mother’s love and it will be fine.
 
It is very hard to tell in the pictures of it’s more purple plus I need sleep. That said I thought it looked less green and more purple you have a great looking Nem. Try not letting pass experience stress you out. Cuddle them with mother’s love and it will be fine.
thanks. I won't. I love my nem.
IMG_20190820_220553_01.gif
 
Last I heard @Amoo was out of the country... that was a few months ago. I'm not sure if he is returning to the forum or not.

I recieved an email from him a while back. He said he was doing well and has been out of the country and would be returning to R2R soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new