Sfin's Dream.

IMG_20190822_212839526.jpg
IMG_20190822_212827510.jpg
 
Oh it moved as well to A bit higher flow. It was almost on my coco pink zoa colony. I moved them. Snapped a few pics and ran off to bball that started at 0600. Did I mention it was the biggest ive seen it.
IMG_20190823_053834910.jpg
IMG_20190823_053733087_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20190823_053838151.jpg
IMG_20190823_053733087_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20190823_053605571.jpg
IMG_20190823_053852186.jpg
 
We'll see, but I think it's just moving a little. Btw, all of Andrew's zoas thrive under and beside of his nem!
Ok won't stress about that to much
 
Its going to be a lot later. I have a 1700 stop drive 45 and another stop around 1830. Home will only be 5 min away.
 
Just reading through your thread.

Thank you for your service. Army here 88-92.

You still in Belleville? I'm in Lake Saint Louis.
Thank you for your service. I couldn't serve now if you didnt hold the line before. You gave us something worth standing up for. Thanks for stopping by.

Nope not any more miss Belleville. Im in Springfield IL.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new