Sfin's Dream.

They are my solid little rocks, Very different, but both mature. Both with a sharp wit too. It is difficult because people around me at work keep getting sick. I am being safe, or maybe I had it already. Who knows?
Prob already had it. Reports say over a 1/3 NYC has had it.
 
Prob already had it. Reports say over a 1/3 NYC has had it.
That is basically what I was expecting. It is just too dense around here. All the kids in school, etc.
 
That is basically what I was expecting. It is just too dense around here. All the kids in school, etc.
Apartments hallways laundry subways city buses way to close and connected. I suspect it really started kicking up around the new years party.
 
Carlson dump bucket or Borneman device...there are some drawbacks. Some people do the same with a COR return pump too. I'd like to do it with a gyre if anything, 3/4 down in the tank.
 
Carlson dump bucket or Borneman device...there are some drawbacks. Some people do the same with a COR return pump too. I'd like to do it with a gyre if anything, 3/4 down in the tank.
I was thinking gyre as well. I am still considering setting up two. I may get creative. I picked up the wireless dual controller.
 
I like Sfin's too. I did some googling. I really want a linear surge in the bottom 1/3 and random flow in the upper 1/3.
The current usa has changed my tank. The green devils hand is now pushing out polyps. It has only done that a couple of times.
Now if I can only get the mattalic green to open back up. It hasn't liked the move to the new tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new