Sfin's Dream.

Water change day. My tank didnt look quite right with the scape. So I made a couple modifications. The whole left side was taken out and rearranged. Pics in a bit. Currently the tank is in the midst of a sand storm.

I love bahama oolite till you start messing with the sand. Poof a sand storm.
 
20200502_181805.jpg
20200502_181814.jpg
20200502_181819.jpg
20200502_181833.jpg
20200502_181950.jpg
 
I like your pastel scape with pops of neon green.
The colors may change I'm adding a 10k lamp. I'm not digging the heavy blue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new