Sfin's Dream.

Ok I found a used one on eBay for 125. Crap that sucks!
I'm going to have to wait till after monday. Ac is out as well. When it rains it pours
 
IMG_20200514_195507.jpg
IMG_20200514_195542.jpg
IMG_20200514_195610.jpg
 
hey was not going to jump in until caught up..but pic of broken skimmer,weld on #16 will fix it's acrylic
 
give me a min
 
I'll get right on this. Thank you. If I can get that other one I will to get. 50 is cheap for replacement parts.

Thank you I didnt think acryick after broken couple be fixed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new