Sfin's Dream.

yes no problem, don't clean body for a least a year or two!! just the cup and wipe out top of body w paper towels,i have gone years without cleaning body ;) :cool:
 
Screenshot_20200514-210843_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
cool that tube will last you forever too. ..cool..butterfingers...jk ..bummer but easy fix
 
cool that tube will last you forever too. ..cool..butterfingers...jk ..bummer but easy fix
Yep I was working with a light and it slipped catching the skimmer
 
had a pretty loud night up there huh,just getting here ,dying out now
 
had a pretty loud night up there huh,just getting here ,dying out now
Didnt hear it. Slept through tornado once. the only reason I woke up is because my dad stepped over me and I grabbed his ankle. I also slept on a flight line in Saudi. I was holding our spot in line for the rotation flight.
 
really handy to have around ,i make and break stuff all the time
 
but on a serious note well ventilated or outside when using ,fumes will get into eyes ,won't know it until you wake up thinking you are blind,first time i freaked had no clue ,yep i did it twice
 
i take it the skimmer was working good? are you happy with it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new