Sfin's Dream.

Lol. Did you kill it.
I was going to swipe him out the door, but I lost him in the darkness. Which means he will be waiting there for me.
4BD891E5-24B1-4986-9D78-B4992BE45D8A.gif
 
I was going to swipe him out the door, but I lost him in the darkness. Which means he will be waiting there for me.
4BD891E5-24B1-4986-9D78-B4992BE45D8A.gif
LOL
My daughter just did this 3 days ago had a cup that a spider was in, dropped it then screamed as she ran away yelling HELP, it's loose in the house now!


I was like where do you think it came from...in the house.
 
They say two or three spiders a year crawl into our mouths while we are sleeping. Tell her that, LOL!
They also say your never more than foot away from a spider at all times.
 
what's the number like 8000 in 1/4 acre??
 
Aaaaannnd, since we have started talking about spiders, I think its time for me to sign off. Enjoy your nasty, disgusting creepy crawlies ;Yuck
Goodnight! Cover your mouth!
 
Okay, true story. I got up to pee once in the middle of the night. As I was half asleep, I realized there was a hair in my mouth. I lived with three women, so nothing new. As I went to pull it out I realized OH MY GOD, IT WAS A SPIDER!!! Let’s just say my scream woke the whole family.
 
c'mon spiderman #'s ,can't google ,eatin rt now
 
look what i just posted in miracle
 
Okay, true story. I got up to pee once in the middle of the night. As I was half asleep, I realized there was a hair in my mouth. I lived with three women, so nothing new. As I went to pull it out I realized OH MY GOD, IT WAS A SPIDER!!! Let’s just say my scream woke the whole family.
UGH! NO!!!!! Brian, you're killing me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new