Sfin's Dream.

As much as a 300 would be really cool and at 300 it's in the budget 8ft tank got lights for that. I got most of the stuff.

I can't find a dog house big enough for me.
 
As much as a 300 would be really cool and at 300 it's in the budget 8ft tank got lights for that. I got most of the stuff.

I can't find a dog house big enough for me.
Maybe @fishguy242 has some extra lumber and can build one for you ;Happy
 
I hear he's got this really cool 16ft apartment on wheels...
That leaves 8fteft on one wall. Do we know how wide it is.
 
Last edited:
20200522_224847.jpg
 
pic's ;)
 
work good eh? gotta go ,big fire,back in a bit,sea ya tomorrow
 
work good eh? gotta go ,big fire,back in a bit,sea ya tomorrow
Well it worked good but applicator was a bit sloppy and covered everything in the goo.
 
sorry ,murphy is always over my shoulder,squirt rt in the eye,yep true;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new