Sfin's Dream.

Palys cut not goop went fly safety glasses and gloves. Cut dip rinse placed back in the tank Cut at kitchen table all water went outside. Bleached table and sanitized instruments. So far no problems.
 
I can't got to a Lfs in st Louis. So to the internet I went.
Look at what I just ordered.

Screenshot_20200524-145707_Chrome.jpg
 
nope kinda glad. but someone we know from the miracle did..lol ,i cannot say ,not right,maybe he will show us when he picks up ;)
 
You bet! Although if I recall, at some point you told me I was no help at all ;) ;Hilarious
It was in reference to deciding what oack to pic. If I remember right you where throwing all kinds pack numbers at me.

I think you pushed me into 2 packs.
 
It was in reference to deciding what oack to pic. If I remember right you where throwing all kinds pack numbers at me.

I think you pushed me into 2 packs.
Who, me?! I would never...Hmmm. Ok. I'll take responsibility for that ;Smuggrin
 
"spider man spider man does whatever a spider can"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new