Sfin's Dream.

3D990015-A6EC-490E-BBD1-B12C53F14533.gif
 
hey how about pic's of glued skimmer,i did warn of how fast it comes out,would like to see ,looks don't impact workability ;)
 
hey how about pic's of glued skimmer,i did warn of how fast it comes out,would like to see ,looks don't impact workability ;)
Sure thing
 
you can fill small holes w that stuff ,but in multiple coats ;) never hurts to put 2 nd coat on seams on out side just welds as one:cool:
 
Slight emergency. Saturday I cleaned the tank water change the whole 9 yards. I unplugged everything and really cleaned the tank. I plugged everything back in.

Today I scraped the glass. The water was cold. I forgot to plug the heater back in. The temp was 74.8 two degrees colder than what it was supposed to be
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new