Sfin's Dream.

@dr dendrostein I added two oysters today. The place you told me to contact never got back to me. I went to the local fish market.

I was read @saltyfilmfolks post about him keeping oysters from the local fish market alive for over a year. I hope I can do the same.
 
Last night I had a certain kitty on the tank and flipped a light on.
IMG_20190720_223012063.jpg
this is the one.
 
How are the cyphastrea's doing?
One is ok the other struggling. Metorshower has polyp extend the other jm not sure it's going to make it
 
I just gave my 55 fo tank a good cleaning. Filter and the algea was incredible. It was just sloughing off everything.

I made a goof and left the cheato grow light on for 2 days straight. Stripped the tank an and started dino. Hit the tank with a little phosphate. Got rid of dino and massive algea bloom. All good now
I did that for 2 weeks..my torch literally turned white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new