Sfin's Dream.

I did that for 2 weeks..my torch literally turned white
How is it now? Thankfully my 55 is mostly fowlr except for the keyna trees I toss into the tank.
 
How is it now? Thankfully my 55 is mostly fowlr except for the keyna trees I toss into the tank.
I saved 2 polyps...

Before
4E3D6D73-0D24-4172-8CB2-A48AC822FE45.jpeg

‘After
BA01E972-C5C9-4279-A14F-B38A10EC1B5F.jpeg


Almost lost the two, but @Magellan told me euphyllia like manganese and recommended Fuel. So far, they are looking great (like the first pic just smaller) Need to get a current pic.. :)
 
I saved 2 polyps...

Before
4E3D6D73-0D24-4172-8CB2-A48AC822FE45.jpeg

‘After
BA01E972-C5C9-4279-A14F-B38A10EC1B5F.jpeg


Almost lost the two, but @Magellan told me euphyllia like manganese and recommended Fuel. So far, they are looking great (like the first pic just smaller) Need to get a current pic.. :)
Where has he been. Strongly recommended fuel to me as well. I like it and I think my softies like it as well
 
what you did not see dolelo's video of tank??? on her build,somebody's got some catching up to do ;) :p
 
How is it now? Thankfully my 55 is mostly fowlr except for the keyna trees I toss into the tank.
I forgot, the last page of my build thread has a video of the tank. First 30 sec you can see my two little survivors:)
 
I forgot, the last page of my build thread has a video of the tank. First 30 sec you can see my two little survivors:)
Its page 6 of 7 but I made it through the thread. Wasnt too bad. Especially since I had 3 pages to catch up.
 
I changed rocks scape a touch. I had a pagoda cup skeleton in the 55. It really never fit in. I moved it over today.
Thre pagoda has a Sad story. The husband and wife divorced and she wouldn't let him back in for the tank. Everything was in bad shape when his lawyer made her let him in. I got it to try o save.
20200621_213120.jpg
20200621_213115.jpg
20200621_213111.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new