Sfin's Dream.

Last night I had a certain kitty on the tank and flipped a light on.
IMG_20190720_223012063.jpg
this is the one.
How much for the kitty? :p
 
Yep
Is that the same (wrongly accused) cat that ate a clownfish?
yep that’s Nemo. The irony Nemo went after Coral and Marlyn.
 
i seen you popped into my nightmare last night ;) ...lol
 
Skyler trying to snuggle with the enemy.
Resized_20200624_202927(1).jpeg
Resized_20200624_202821.jpeg
Resized_20200624_202927.jpeg
It didnt end well she got to close and the hissing and the claws came out. Skyler retreated and sabrina kept her claim on me
 
ouch!!
 
ROAD TRIP
giphy.gif

Went to a Lfs that just opened in the last couple of weeks. UnderWater Paradise
20200627_122650.jpg


Than we went to Tye-Dyed iguana
Stefan wanted to look at spiders
IMG_20181120_123935574-1.jpg


Than to gateway aquatics.
Walked out with rosta and chucky bride
20200627_145129.jpg

They had a tank called the dragons lair.
-5994094180058335206.jpg.jpg

I asked if they had ab+. Nope. The owner said I have 1 in the back because I have to hide them.
20200627_152328.jpg
 
talk to wife....i have an upgrade for you ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new