Sfin's Dream.

Wish I felt comfortable shipping a BTA. Would be more then happy sending you a BTA that reproduces more then one can imagine
Don't worry I started with one now I have two.
 
Don't worry I started with one now I have two.
I started with one and ended up with. Never mind no one cares
A22EA352-3E9A-454B-A92D-44936050FA5A.jpeg
 
Yes rose BTA
I have two in display and one in a 20 gallon. Selling all of them and getting a Chicago or Colorado in hopes they don’t split as fast. I had 21 but sold them. The good is with the money selling them and store credit it will pay for the new anemone. It was hard to get rid of them but they started to walk
Was truly magical. This pic I think says it all clowns could get lost for hours
2BFC7390-3153-40F8-9609-9A48204AEB0B.jpeg
 
Yes rose BTA
I have two in display and one in a 20 gallon. Selling all of them and getting a Chicago or Colorado in hopes they don’t split as fast. I had 21 but sold them. The good is with the money selling them and store credit it will pay for the new anemone. It was hard to get rid of them but they started to walk
Was truly magical. This pic I think says it all clowns could get lost for hours
2BFC7390-3153-40F8-9609-9A48204AEB0B.jpeg
Almost as bad as aptasia but much prettier lol.
 
was it 4x that size ,before bagged,did you see bubble tips?
 
Bta i hope that's what it was labeled as
Thanks frank for questioning what it was. I was going to drop into a hole in the rock. I believed you just saved my tank.
 
I had nothing to do with this one! Although I totally would have pushed you to buy it ;Happy
I just bought it because I didn't need to ask. You all would have said buy it. The mere thought pushed me to buy it and I had cash from a coral sale. It was burning a hole in my pocket
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new