Sfin's Dream.

19 Jan 20 2 Oct 20
Polish_20201002_212836749.jpg
HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!! Mine is still slightly green on the tips :( do you give it anything special?
 
HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!! Mine is still slightly green on the tips :( do you give it anything special?
Lights is all I can think of. I upgraded to a 90. That would have added more stress. I changed lights from a just led to a four bulb fixture
 
Last edited:
yes,yes i may be...but look in your rear view ,see where i'm going;):cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new