Sfin's Dream.

Too bad we couldn't all show up on the same day. That would have been fun
Sometime i think we will all end up at @fishguy242 house sipping drinks sharing stories around a fire in the back yard....
 
This is what I ended up with @fishguy242 thanks for the beautiful coral
@TriggerFinger @Fishy65 this is all I got plenty left for you two.
20201024_182816.jpg
20201024_182808.jpg
 
We need to plan an Ultimate Gathering. Fish-Stock 2021! We 80 acres in TN. Lets do it.
I'm game i hear there maybe ostriches on the 80 acres. Swiss family Robison races.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new