Sfin's Dream.

How do you all handle time changes with the tank
Good question. I don’t remember doing anything. I think apex changes it for me.

nope:oops: ..spread the word for me:cool:as said before lucky i can use my phone:rolleyes:;Facepalm;)
same with me. Fast cars, and reef tanks makes Instagram worth a couple minutes to figure out
 
20201031_222421.jpg
20201031_222413.jpg
20201031_222401.jpg
20201031_222300.jpg
 
Is that an invitation for trade ;) im working on splitting some nems manually. (Not the 3 pictured here) hopefully that means one for @fishguy242, @Erin O , and you too if you wanna trade :)
If I can get off rock. They are deep in the rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new