Sfin's Dream.

giphy.gif

Let's do this!
 
Hurry up and grab it
I'm letting Heather do this. Its prob my Christmas present. If I jump in ill be in trouble.
Its best if I can keep my side of the bed.
 
stalker :p check plastic trim for cracks,for 50$ you can leak test your self,leaker,reptile tank get your money back;)
 
stalker :p check plastic trim for cracks,for 50$ you can leak test your self,leaker,reptile tank get your money back;)
Its in our forum so it popped up in news feed. Im one of the founders its best for me to keep up on the group
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new