Sfin's Dream.

but that now, or usually ? Sorry, I don't get it properly..., because if don't turn on at all can be from the controller, or you know the heater (after test it on the manis w/o the controller) isn't working?
If I mess with the heater will turn on but won't stay on. Temp at 77.1
 
My ss rocks.
20201210_093643.jpg
20201210_093712.jpg
20201210_094232.jpg
 
If I mess with the heater will turn on but won't stay on. Temp at 77.1
that can happen usually, if the copper/brass dots on the bimetal and the other plates become covered with the sparks burnt (the black think which usually you can found on light and other switches), usually that can be easy fixed, but you have to make it on parts, because once this black burnt metal cover most of the contact area, the current have to flow on smaller area, which easy heat and worm the bimetal plate, which then bend and it turn itself off-the heater. The same burnt places you can see on the sockets pins usually if you turn on heating body at home, which is more powerful and you connect it to the socket(if isn't turned off from his switch), you hear that sparkling (like micro thunders).
 
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. She is felling a ton better today.

She told me to go to work. If she needs me ill be right home. My boss running all the stuff that needed to be done today just in case.

I have 2 great sups. They really look out for us.
 
Last edited:
I figured out who my ss is.
She sent me a message today which has me very excited.
"I see your last gift is delayed :( That's the one I am most excited to get your reaction from, as I made something that incorporates two things from your questionnaire answers. I really hope you like it!"

Since I figured out who my ss is and I think i spoiled some fun. I'm not going back to my questionnaire.
 
Hi Frank, this is Heather. I'm doing fine. A little tender and is hard to move around but I'm sure things will improve as the days go by. Thanks for asking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new