Sfin's Dream.

20201228_204541.jpg
20201228_204531.jpg

What happened to all the pretty algea.
Somebody ate it.... :)
 
All caught up. Start sad but ended with great coral and one more tank!
You left off right before a bad situation. Move forward. Theres a next time. Thanks for taking the time to catch up.
 
you find anywhere in K-zoo?
Not really. I need to get back home havent been to kzoo in 3 yrs. Last time I was there I found a store and it was closed maintenance only.

To be honest going back is hard even if its home
 
Not really. I need to get back home havent been to kzoo in 3 yrs. Last time I was there I found a store and it was closed maintenance only.

To be honest going back is hard even if its home
7 or 8 places over on this side if you're ever this way.
 
If you get a random message pop up about fox face gossamer material it is because I have a theory but want to run it by someone first, still in my head, pics are troublesome! ;)
No pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new