Shades of fall???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scdell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2017
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
2,006
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PXL_20210523_210223530.jpg
I've had this for years. My tank wasn't doing all that great and this just sat there surviving.
Things have straightened out an it has taken off. Now I can't remember what I purchased.
Any help is appreciated.
 
Looks like Upscales Microlados. Let’s see what others say.
 
Looks like Upscales Microlados. Let’s see what others say.
OK. I did buy that back then also. That's a good one too. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new