Shallow 8 gallon nano build

pilot108

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
153
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started a new build for my counter top.
Tank is from advanced acrylics 16"x16"x8"
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1466420825.458701.jpg
 
Following... im getting one of these soon for a little frag tank. How did you set up your filter?
 
Following... im getting one of these soon for a little frag tank. How did you set up your filter?


I made a media basket out of egg crate with the top having a 2" thick pc of foam and the bottom has ruble rock I'll try to post a pic of it this evening when I get home from work
 
Following... im getting one of these soon for a little frag tank. How did you set up your filter?


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1466509052.907651.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1466509066.072792.jpg


Here is the filter I just zip tied the egg crate together to make a place for foam and ruble rock
 
I did think about that but wasn't sure of a good way to do it and I'm trying to keep the amount of equipment to a minimum so it looks nice and organized
Would probably have to drill that rock out and run some kind of tube or pipe up it and maybe hide a small pump inside the rock. But I'm with ya on the minimal equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new