Shallow 8 gallon nano build

That's pretty cool looking! Some Mangroves would be cool too, like trees on the volcano island.
 
I want to add that my corals seem to be doing great under the new Aqua illumination prime hd.

Also the water fountain works great at keeping the little tank cool. My house is 85 degrees today without my ac running and the tank is 78 degrees
Awesome! I might have to try a fountain in my tank!
 
Great lil tank. I've been wanting to set up a nano in my office for a while. It's all ideas and money[emoji3]. There's something about a nano that makes it more personable in my opinion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new