Shallow 80g SPS Build

9E3902DB-9A0C-465D-B32A-F03F2A7C5BA0.jpeg
630625CA-76E7-478A-84D8-5141761D9F2E.jpeg
2FE0359D-5012-416C-933B-7E312F236177.jpeg
 
Glad you have a plan to return. Sounds like you are skipping the encrusting stuff for the reboot.

What else will be different in the 2.0 realm?
 
Glad you have a plan to return. Sounds like you are skipping the encrusting stuff for the reboot.

What else will be different in the 2.0 realm?
Will keep incrusters in the mix. I just have soooo many, they took off when the acros died off and I ignored the tank for months.
 
Will be redoing the aquascape, had to bust some stuff up that I didn’t want to kill off in the acid bath.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new