Shallow reef for the soul

TuanRU

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
15
Location
Moscow
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Here I would like to share a view of my aquarium)). Sorry for my English, I'm from Vietnam, but I live in Russia. I write most of it through a translator.
My aquarium 98cm x 41cm x 34.5cm (38.5"x16" x13.5")


Снимок экрана 2021-11-03 в 17.44.26.png
 
Gradually, I began to succumb to the charm of acropore corals, so my aquarium now looks like this))
By the way, I've been doing this for only 1.5 years, but this is my third aquarium, later I'll show you my old nano aquariums.
As you have already understood, my aquarium is without a samp, but in 1-2 months I will switch to an aquarium with a samp already.

IMG_5319.jpg IMG_5323.jpg IMG_5326.jpg IMG_5328.jpg
 
My new aquarium with a samp will be something like this.
Yes, I only like small aquariums))))

IMG_4820.jpg
 
Beautiful reef, @TuanRU !
I like your corals and fish that you included. The floating rock is an interesting concept and works well and looks nice the way you did it.
 
Beautiful reef, @TuanRU !
I like your corals and fish that you included. The floating rock is an interesting concept and works well and looks nice the way you did it.
Thank you!) but I removed floating rock, as I took up a lot of space in the aquarium.
I have completely changed the concept. All for the sake of acropores)))
 
Hello everyone. Here I would like to share a view of my aquarium)). Sorry for my English, I'm from Vietnam, but I live in Russia. I write most of it through a translator.
My aquarium 98cm x 41cm x 34.5cm (38.5"x16" x13.5")


Снимок экрана 2021-11-03 в 17.44.26.png

Nice tank
 
This is my first aquarium 14"x14"x15"


And this is the second aquarium 18"x17"x15.5"
 
Beautiful reef!!
 
Заказал новый аквариум)))

284D4D74-8383-4486-B7EE-170AB71BAE8D.jpeg E4CC728F-C21A-47C8-9F7D-06C3E1C604BC.jpeg 0578C203-EB13-41E3-8C23-30DEBF16064C.jpeg AB286354-3507-42FD-85D5-D1F15015D2A3.jpeg
 
Photo
150519C0-DF9A-4D31-9ADC-183E29DF652D.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 5BC04BEE-6555-41FC-902B-93DAC1EB41C7.jpeg
    5BC04BEE-6555-41FC-902B-93DAC1EB41C7.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 38
  • F87EB052-21C1-4CF6-94A8-4C02E6B284F5.jpeg
    F87EB052-21C1-4CF6-94A8-4C02E6B284F5.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 9165EE42-F79B-4188-AD27-C9BB0408F245.jpeg
    9165EE42-F79B-4188-AD27-C9BB0408F245.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 45

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new