Shamefaced crab prego???

Hardmasterflex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been watching my shamefaced crab very closely since I got him about a week ago. He was doing great at first, eating on a bunch of my hermit crabs I have in his tank. Then all of a sudden he buried himself in the sand and hadn't come out to eat in days. Was scared for the longest time not understanding what cause him to stop coming out of the sand to eat. Then tonight he came out for the first time. And saw that there was something on the underside of him that was never there when I put him in a few days ago. Here are a couple of pictures, one being when I first got him and the other is from tonight.

image.jpeg


image.png
 
Hmmmmmmm, It sure looks like it.

But this post will give your thread a bump and it I am wrong I am sure someone will let me know. :rolleyes::)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new