OP
gparr

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Junior, It was four of the larger and four of the smaller towels in a box. I don't know what it cost as the purchase was part of a shopping trip done by my wife and son. I sat at home on my butt. However, my wife didn't whack me over the head with them for spending too much on "rags," so I'm sure it wasn't much more than the $19.95 that is advertised.
Gary

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:hammer:

On both commercials he is wearing a head-set, whats that about???

if i saw him on the street, i'd have to walk up to him and punch him in the throat. we HATE him at our house. i think my 3 year old would even upper cut him to the sensitive area.

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I laughed when I first saw the commercial, because the soda he pours onto the carpet is obviously mopped up between cuts before he tries to soak it up. Now, I can't help but flip channels when he comes on ESPN. A few hundred views is enough.

If this guy is the next Billy Mays, I'm going to start doing infomercials for cups that can be used as pen holders.

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I laughed when I first saw the commercial, because the soda he pours onto the carpet is obviously mopped up between cuts before he tries to soak it up. Now, I can't help but flip channels when he comes on ESPN. A few hundred views is enough.

If this guy is the next Billy Mays, I'm going to start doing infomercials for cups that can be used as pen holders.

LOL, I hate Billy Mays! Everytime i watch TV for a hour or so I see his stupid burger commercials, putty commercial and oxi clean commercials so annoying!!!

rarelyseriousb

give a pound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love these guys. its like a cult following with my group of friends. billy mays is a genius. everyone knows his name because he always says it before the product. best line in sham wow commercial is "we all know the germans make good stuff". lol

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back