SHARE, LINK & LIKE and you could WIN a killer sump from Elite Aquatics!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sumpgiveaway_zps9d9ae491.jpg

SHARE, LINK & LIKE and you could WIN!
Sponsored by Elite-Aquatics

How to Enter:
1. Share a LINK to your aquarium build/showoff thread here on R2R. Post the link here in this topic.
2. LIKE the Elite-Aquatics FACEBOOK page here: EA FACEBOOK PAGE
3. Share this topic on your facebook page. Copy the URL and paste it in your status update.

Drawing
On Feb 8th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize

The name drawn will receive brand new Elite Aquatics Elite M1 sump shipped to their door valued at over $380.00!
EM1201-1500x1500_zpseb5557bd.jpg

This is our elite series M1 sump. It measures 24"x10"x15" built out of quality cell cast acrylic and cnc cut. This sump was built with the 55 gallon aquarium in mind, this sump is a perfect fit inside most 55 gallon aquarium stands. This sump also great for the nano crowd! This sump features a 4" filter sock tray, adjustable water level baffle that adjusts from 6" to 10" in height, 3-place probe holder, 1" drain inlet (bulkhead not included), single heater bracket along the back wall to hold your heater nice and tight and out of the way and also an adjustable dual float switch bracket (floats not included). All of our sumps feature a one piece eurobrace which makes our sumps some of the strongest sumps on the market, our sumps will not bow on you. Built in the USA

EM1204-1500x1500_zps3a58595d.jpg

EM1203-1500x1500_zpsefd1ebbb.jpg

Thanks again to Elite-Aquatics.net!

Last edited:

ksimonton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to marine aquariums. We just moved from Alaska to Japan in October. I decided to start keeping an aquarium as a new hobby to keep me busy while my husband works. Right now, all I have is a 17 gallon tank, but am looking into setting up a bigger tank for a more immaculate looking system. My husband and I started looking for sumps a couple weeks ago and that is the first thing we are wanting to purchase. We are wanting to "build from the ground up."
Shared this on my page and liked your business on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...820007.-2207520000.1389234812.&type=3&theater

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Opportunities never stop. REEF2Reef rocks. !!! Liked , shared and Cab definetly use this !!!! My Aqueon sump is for the birds !!

Attachments

• DSCN0568.jpg
    DSCN0568.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,489

tzsetzse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Son, Derek lives in Kanagawa Prefecture and helped me all his years while in high school, with my reef systems. Small world...

laciex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
40 gallon reef build this is my build in the making. Thanks guys for this opportunity I was thinking about a new sump! You are also very kind to do so Thanks so much! :) 2-done and 3-done

reefingonmymind

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
2.5 gallon pico,coral skeleton live rock from the beach of South Florida, AI nano light,aqua clear 20, xmen zoas,red green blasto, mixed frag of zoas and a blue acan

Done
Done
Done

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back