Share the Strangest Clown Behavior You Have Seen

Unregistered User

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do rams grieve? Oh you mean the LA Rams...

Bhahaha! Poor LA, I heard something about a media negotiations blackout, that ended right after a win, earlier this week. If you're into football Alamama lost to Auburn a few minutes ago.

She became neurotic after he died literally. They were bonded at least 4 years. I loved watching them with their babies. How I know it was neuroticism. I dunno... It was hard to watch the weird behavior of her grieving.

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bhahaha! Poor LA, I heard something about a media negotiations blackout, that ended right after a win, earlier this week. If you're into football Alamama lost to Auburn a few minutes ago.

She became neurotic after he died literally. They were bonded at least 4 years. I loved watching them with their babies. How I know it was neuroticism. I dunno... It was hard to watch the weird behavior of her grieving.

Lol

Unregistered User

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you’re just starting your reef or just thinking about it?

I am just starting my hardscape (reefsaver so it will be sloooow gping process), looking for someone to drill the tank still. It's a 52 gallon ADA. Only finalized equipment decision is lighting. After all I read & learned on YouTube, before joinng the forum, I refuse not incorporate T-5 Lighting. So I'm going with the new hybrid fixture, and plan to add a used high end LED. Lol... aware it will be quite some time before my rock can grow anything, but they say plan two-five years out.

I'm coming in from aquascaping. I have a hunch, I'm probably one of the most solid read up beginners to join the forum. Also, an obnoxious question asker... Learn from the best.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg really? The only thing I’ve heard make noise like that is a pistol shrimp....so is this shaking a spawning related behavior, or what is the deal? Because on you tube there’s a couple people that posted same thing and then shot video of them securing a clutch to their chosen spot. So vocal noises..for what? We see dolphins and other sea mammals do this, buy is this the same purpose, communication? Like the shaking thing, is that a non verbal cue or some other type of signal or sign?

There is scientific documentation of Skunk Clowns chirping and click, they seem to be the mostly to make these verbalization's. My Pink Skunks did chirp and my male B/W misbar would click frequently I could hear him across the room. :)

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just starting my hardscape (reefsaver so it will be sloooow gping process), looking for someone to drill the tank still. It's a 52 gallon ADA. Only finalized equipment decision is lighting. After all I read & learned on YouTube, before joinng the forum, I refuse not incorporate T-5 Lighting. So I'm going with the new hybrid fixture, and plan to add a used high end LED. Lol... aware it will be quite some time before my rock can grow anything, but they say plan two-five years out.

I'm coming in from aquascaping. I have a hunch, I'm probably one of the most solid read up beginners to join the forum. Also, an obnoxious question asker... Learn from the best.

Hey I saw a video on using flexible fiber rods to secure your rockscape. I too am trying to build a multi tank breeding station, as I’m ready for that next challenge. I’ve been successfully breeding my own rotifers and copepods for awhile now and they are coming out of my ears, but my corals and fish have never looked better. I had read an article a while back on how dosing those two will balance your aquarium and feeding it without adding any phosphates or nitrates to your system because it all live.
Long story short, I have been looking into drilling my own tanks. Petco has 1$ per gallon sale on tanks right now so I stocked up on those and then Home Depot or Lowe’s has a diamond home saw that will be perfect.

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard they grieve like Rams.:(

Hi CrazyCatGirl, you were asking about my Mandarin? His name is Manny. I’ve had him for a. Little over a year. He’s huge because he has an unlimited supply of copepods. I raise copepods and sell so I can have some money to grow in my hobby. I try to be as self-sustaining as possible. I got sick a couple of years ago (meningitis from a patient) and it left me with enough numbness and weakness to end my 28year career as a nurse (usaf and civilian-trauma surgery). Also left me without that income. I like this a whole lot better though, even without the xtra money. I’m a lot happier now considering...

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do rams grieve? Oh you mean the LA Rams...

Here’s more pics of my fat Mandarin. He’s in a gallon container for perspective.
ae960514aba6c14bbb31b920af84fa41.jpg

Unregistered User

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi CrazyCatGirl, you were asking about my Mandarin? His name is Manny. I’ve had him for a. Little over a year. He’s huge because he has an unlimited supply of copepods. I raise copepods and sell so I can have some money to grow in my hobby. I try to be as self-sustaining as possible. I got sick a couple of years ago (meningitis from a patient) and it left me with enough numbness and weakness to end my 28year career as a nurse (usaf and civilian-trauma surgery). Also left me without that income. I like this a whole lot better though, even without the xtra money. I’m a lot happier now considering...

I assume yours was viral, because you mentioned patient. It's awesome you pulled through!!! Wow. I don't think many get how fast, and deadly it is. Life is so interesting that way. I had to get through a brain tumor in my early twenties. It does change your priorities & interests, mine mostly for the better. He's amazing looking. Just a fascinating fish. If you sell other food let me know. I'm a few months away from fish, but once I have them they will be babied!

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume yours was viral, because you mentioned patient. It's awesome you pulled through!!! Wow. I don't think many get how fast, and deadly it is. Life is so interesting that way. I had to get through a brain tumor in my early twenties. It does change your priorities & interests, mine mostly for the better. He's amazing looking. Just a fascinating fish. If you sell other food let me know. I'm a few months away from fish, but once I have them they will be babied!

Man, that’s rough. Yeah from there I was hospitalized from rhabdomylosis, kidney failure an dialysis e
0c124a3e1a693a9c597a8df6d1bdbcdc.jpg
7d11fe79f1b21dcabeb1b93778cc504b.jpg
7e794c06c43195f92c6dd2b5b176d9f7.jpg
a31597f52cb3fbeba166b875fc7a8e58.jpg

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Email me if you have any questions CrazyGirl

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back