Share Your Minimalist Aquascape

JLavy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
11
Location
indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show us your minimalist Aquascapes!! Lots of open space can make beautiful living art!
 
I may have gone overboard on the minimalism.
 

Attachments

  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 141
Hahahahaha you’re on the right track
 
I always use larger live rock. I hate dealing with smaller sizes. I think I have about 70 lbs live rock in my 80 gal cude. Only 6-8 larger peices. I hated dealing with smaller pieces on my previous tanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new