Sharks in Las Vegas

Nice video. Thanks for sharing! Now I feel that I need to go back to Vegas sometime.
 
Nice video. Thanks for sharing! Now I feel that I need to go back to Vegas sometime.
^^^This^^^

Yeah, umm, Honey, I have to go to Vegas to this this really cool aquarium. Gamble? Why, ummmmm, No? They do that there??? Why would you think such a thing????
 
Neat! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new