• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ShawnCP00

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know if you have bought with this guy or your experiences with him, but I can only tell you my experience. I do not precisely know if this was all just a mistake and a huge coincidence, but this guy has been upsetting. I believe he is a good guy, but anyways I began first with buying 2 ai hydra 52 leds black as stated in the seller's OP, then came the upsetting scenario. After weeks of trying to get my lights and the seller having issues shipping it, I get two lights way later than expected when I was suppose to get them and then they are not the lights I was suppose to get. They were regular hydras not the hydra 52, which is a completely different light. They were white not black, not the 52 version and had some indentations on them and also what was upsetting was they were shipped without any Styrofoam peanuts or some sort of shock absorbing and protective material to prevent the delicate lights from breaking, but were just in a cardboard box. Seriously this has been an upsetting experience that I have not had from as seller before and I feel as though I got scammed and the experience was just sad. Maybe this is just a big mistake or whatever as I take it with a grain of salt and give people the benefit of the doubt alot of times. This is just my experience, but just a note of caution, please be careful when buying from people, ask for pictures and make sure to get a tracking number early on as I also made some stupid mistakes from being a buyer and could have avoided this problem.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back