ShawnsbudgetBiocube 32

What’s your filtration in the back? And how do you maintain it ?? I have media filter and the bio filters in the back.

And poly filter and media doing between chamber two and three.

So I just take them out once a week and rinse them?
 
What’s your filtration in the back? And how do you maintain it ?? I have media filter and the bio filters in the back.

And poly filter and media doing between chamber two and three.

So I just take them out once a week and rinse them?
I REPLACE polyfil in my cube twice a week, but im shooting for a little bit lower nutrients for my sps. Rinse carbon every couple of weeks and replace it every month or two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new