She said YES!!!!!!

Niterunner77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
171
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been a member of this forum for awhile now and I like to think of everyone on here as my extended family! We all come here for a love of reef aquariums. But not only do we have a love for this hobby but sometimes we like to share other parts of our life to become closer to our friends!

I would love to announce that she said YES!!!!
IMG_1429.JPG
And of course I asked her at our favorite place in the world with divers and fish everywhere!

Thanks Reef2Reef for being an awesome community !!!!!
 
Congrats buddy!! Exciting times for you, for sure!

God bless!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new