She said YES!!!!!!

Thank you!!! Yes! Very exciting! And she approves of reef tanks! Lol! A reefing husbands dream!
Well she's better than mine! Mine tolerates cars and reeding quite a bit-- so I cannot complain! :)
 
This is sooo awesome! Congrats to you both!
 
Congrats!!
 
So I've been a member of this forum for awhile now and I like to think of everyone on here as my extended family! We all come here for a love of reef aquariums. But not only do we have a love for this hobby but sometimes we like to share other parts of our life to become closer to our friends!

I would love to announce that she said YES!!!!
IMG_1429.JPG
And of course I asked her at our favorite place in the world with divers and fish everywhere!

Thanks Reef2Reef for being an awesome community !!!!!
Congrats!
 
IMG_1435.PNG Here's a pic of the surprise!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new