Sherman BTAs $150 shipped!

1CAFB621-D0DA-4447-910B-9AFAF3FC2C3A.jpeg
 
Beautiful colors many nice stalk!!!
 
all sold. Will update when more are available. Thanks again.
 
Mine is all opened up. Nicely packaged and healthy nem.
Dark base with deep green tentacles that turn into solid bright red.
 
Got mine yesterday and Its awesome color and looks healthy. I put it the tank and 30 sec later clown on it. I wish i ordered the big one.
 
Got mine yesterday and Its awesome color and looks healthy. I put it the tank and 30 sec later clown on it. I wish i ordered the big one.

Thanks again! Just feed him some mysis/ reef roids a few times a week and he will grow like a weed.
 
I have another large Sherman look alike that is NOT from the same line as I’ve been shipping. It’s very bright and still a beautiful nem but not deep red. It’s about 6 inches across. I’m doing $150 shipped for him. Not a bad price for the size. Pm me if you’re interested.

B05715D7-272E-4B4A-A72B-358A1EF0CAC3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new