Sherman Rose Bubble Tip Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter jochoa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's mine. My favorite nem!
20181016_164004.jpg
What's that in the bottom right [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]
 
I'm not sure what that one is called. I forgot
 
Hello guys, I just bought a Sherman or believe it’s a Sherman. My question is I seen Sherman that Red with like a black base and some of red all around. What is the differences? Are they the same? Or the color will turn all red? Will the red with black base turn all red? I have the red one with black base and it’s about 2-3 inches I will post some pictures below. Thank you.

25E40117-582F-42A5-A3F1-C6EC0FDF64EB.jpeg 0D79B624-0F36-4487-A701-9422C9B7CB59.png B2B3F37D-29CC-4879-89E9-B31A89C83F48.png
 
Looks good. Recently I've seen what we have refered to as Shermans for 15+ years here get some tinges of green under gen 4 radions. I never saw it under T-5 or metal halides, but under radions that dark purple/black kind of metalic has a greenish ting.
 
I know this may not be the thread to do this, but since we are on the topic of Sherman anemones, I have been looking for a large one for a really long time. Does anyone know where I can get a bright red Sherman like that third picture? I would literally pay anything at this point because I have literally run out of luck.
 
I know this may not be the thread to do this, but since we are on the topic of Sherman anemones, I have been looking for a large one for a really long time. Does anyone know where I can get a bright red Sherman like that third picture? I would literally pay anything at this point because I have literally run out of luck.
Did you ever find one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new