shih87 reef

WOW!! That is gorgeous!!
 
Beautiful system.
Pulling off on coral on my end and adding fish as part of my plan starting tomorrow- Vlamingi Tang @6" and Sunday (weather dependent) 4.5" Powder Blue Tang.
 
Looks great! I guess you really can never have too much light :) I would love to see before/after comparisons with the Kessils.
 
~Happy new aquascape for 2020~

Despite many said it is 90% alike the old one, I am happy that lots of coral trimmed down for re-grow opportunity , more space underneath the rock structure for flow/sand exchange, and more sand surface for critters.

Coral color is still developing, I will give them a year to pop-up...

 
Awesome!!
 
How did you like using life source mud? What benefits if any, did you observe from is use?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new