turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use FedEx for my shipping and have only had 2 problems

Once they totally lost a box and another got delayed

From what I understand about FedEx is the drivers are subcontractors and get paid per package. They make like $.10 per box delivered

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use FedEx for my shipping and have only had 2 problems Once they totally lost a box and another got delayed From what I understand about FedEx is the drivers are subcontractors and get paid per package. They make like $.10 per box delivered
That's is not correct they are not sub contracted, and are paid hourly

gtbarsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use FedEx for my shipping and have only had 2 problems

Once they totally lost a box and another got delayed

From what I understand about FedEx is the drivers are subcontractors and get paid per package. They make like $.10 per box delivered

FedEx Ground home delivery was like that for a bit but I believe that is no longer the case.

gtbarsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS shipment to me, take a look at the tracking. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&tLabels=9461209699939484716402
Crap like this happens all of the time, it's no surprise they can not manage to stabilize there transportation costs, or deliver on time.

Once I had a registered mail package disappear at a USPS facility in NY for three weeks. When I finally was able to get someone on the phone and point out that another week and the insurance on the package would be due to me, the package suddenly was found and moving again in less than 24 hours.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to open my mouth and jinx myself. A box I shipped out wed got delayed and didn't get delivered until this morning. Grrr

Bob

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had a shipment held at my fedex location this morning. their early morning freight truck did not contain my package, but the second one did. i picked up my corals around 11:30. all are now tanked.

it happens. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back