Shipment arriving late

  • Thread starter Thread starter coraal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I use FedEx for my shipping and have only had 2 problems

Once they totally lost a box and another got delayed

From what I understand about FedEx is the drivers are subcontractors and get paid per package. They make like $.10 per box delivered
 
I use FedEx for my shipping and have only had 2 problems Once they totally lost a box and another got delayed From what I understand about FedEx is the drivers are subcontractors and get paid per package. They make like $.10 per box delivered
That's is not correct they are not sub contracted, and are paid hourly
 
I use FedEx for my shipping and have only had 2 problems

Once they totally lost a box and another got delayed

From what I understand about FedEx is the drivers are subcontractors and get paid per package. They make like $.10 per box delivered

FedEx Ground home delivery was like that for a bit but I believe that is no longer the case.
 
USPS shipment to me, take a look at the tracking. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&tLabels=9461209699939484716402
Crap like this happens all of the time, it's no surprise they can not manage to stabilize there transportation costs, or deliver on time.

Once I had a registered mail package disappear at a USPS facility in NY for three weeks. When I finally was able to get someone on the phone and point out that another week and the insurance on the package would be due to me, the package suddenly was found and moving again in less than 24 hours.




 
I had to open my mouth and jinx myself. A box I shipped out wed got delayed and didn't get delivered until this morning. Grrr

Bob
 
had a shipment held at my fedex location this morning. their early morning freight truck did not contain my package, but the second one did. i picked up my corals around 11:30. all are now tanked.

it happens. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new