Shipment delays Valentini puffer

I have low dose of copper running in my tank
 
I have low dose of copper running in my tank
Not much sense in running a low dose of copper, it may suppress symptoms or delay a full blown infection, but won't stop or cure one.
 
Not much sense in running a low dose of copper, it may suppress symptoms or delay a full blown infection, but won't stop or cure one.
Especially since the DT seems to have a lot of live rock. Better than nothing I guess, in a FOWLR. Although I would think you would still want CUC in a FOWLR
 
I have low dose of copper running in my tank
Not much sense in running a low dose of copper, it may suppress symptoms or delay a full blown infection, but won't stop or cure one.
I dont have room for a quarantine and I just moved from a 50 gallon into a 120 gallon, im just being precautionary until im done stocking it. I get most of my fish (except this one of course) from someone i know and all his tanks are running copper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new