Shipped fish, how long can they last?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DKPminus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How are they doing tonight? How did you decide to acclimate them?
as of going to bed last night both crabs looked fine in the anemones and pinky I had seen a few times in and out of the rocks. None of them looked as if they had any stress. I let the bags float for about 15 min. Then took a dish of tank water and poured them with the shipping water in it for a few minutes. Watched for a few, saw no odd behavior so poured them in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new