Shipping companies

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
1,550
Location
Santa ana, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Shipnex to ship live goods. I have also occasionally used USPS. Shipnex customer service kinda sucks, and their prices with as much back and forth as I have done are still pretty high. Any recommendations/alternatives from anyone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new